英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
- *Education (minimum/desirable): Pharmacist with master degree on pharmacology, clinical pharmacy or other biological sciences, Pharm D, , Ph.D with solid medical/technical background and proven competencies influencing skills, clinical research insight, business and market knowledge.
- *Languages: Fluent in English & Local Language (oral and written).
- *Experience/Professional requirement:
- 1. 2 years/above working experiences on pharmaceutical industry. Medical or clinical roles preferred.
- 2. Proven ability to develop and foster, credible relationships in order to educate and negotiate KOL/decision makers.
- 3. Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry,
- 4. Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
- 5. Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings.
- 6. Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
- 7. Strong personal integrity, and customer focus.
- 8. Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
- 9. Effectively contribute to work on multi-functional teams.
- 10. Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.