1. MSL of Betadine® including KOL engagement & new product launch preparation (50% - 55%)
2. MSL of Folotyn® role: focus on KOL engagement/discussion on Hematology PTCL diagnosis (20-25%)
3. PV/PMAP processes- medical operation: Cover medical information, pharmacovigilance and medical compliance related works. (20%)
<KOL Management & Medical Support>
1. Contributes to mapping / profiling of KOL/decision makers in line with segmentation on consumer health therapeutic area.
2. Develop professional relationships, build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision makers.
3. Collect, analyze and report insights that may impact Mundipharma development plans /trial designs.
4. Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Mundipharma products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
5. Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies to impact pricing and health-economic discussions.
6. Provide speaker training/medical presentation to health care professionals to support the best use of new therapies developed and commercialized by Mundipharma.
7. Collaborate with Mundipharma colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights /presentations/ results.
1. Entering source information for ICSRs into safety databases and/or tracking systems ensuring accurate data-entry.
2. Submitting ICSRs to regulatory agencies in accordance with pre-determined documented distribution rules. This may include submissions by fax, email, courier or E2B.
3. Participating as an active member of multidisciplinary teams to successfully achieve project and corporate goals. Identifying project issues and developing proposals for alternative strategies for discussion with superiors.
4. Ensure pharmacovigilance compliance by providing drug safety training to internal and external customers
1. Respond to unsolicited requests for medical information submitted to Mundipharma Taiwan
2. Ensure timely, balanced, and accurate flow of medical information to external healthcare professionals
3. Proactively ensure development of medical information response documents, FAQs, and other documents based on availability of new data and anticipated customer inquiries
4. Keep management informed on progress of medical information requests and other related information (eg, summary reports, issues and/or data gaps in response documents)
5. Verbal and written interaction with healthcare professionals to provide medical information responses, including medical information support at congress meetings as needed